Wednesday 30 May 2018

Updates: New Hannah CD, Glarbo-9 ads & Cranky Lesbian Tapes

Yo.
Real Rich Entango speaking.
I have 3 things for you today.
New Hannah CD.

Thing 2: Glarbo-9 aliens, coolest aliens in the game.
They're cool as fuck, but I have no idea what they're talking bout half the time. Galactic internet or some shit. Sounds pretty dope, not gonna lie.
So yeah, get em to sponsor you. Get that fuckin fuel for your totally real spaceship. Interstellar, galactic shit. Here's a promo image I made.

Thing 3: Cranky Lesbian Tapes.
Our new sister label, ran by "Mom". Mom is a rather interesting entity. I don't even know who she is, she just reached out to me like "Yo, let's start a label" and I was like "Okay, cool. Let's do that shit." And so Cranky Lesbian Tapes happened.
Here's the logo, made by Claudia.

Here's the covers for the 3 albums you can listen to now.





Also here's an image sent in by Mom of herself.

Okay, bye.
New things whenever the hell.
~Rich Entango.

No comments:

Post a Comment